#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad's absolute quality, it's a shame it didn't work out for him today. He'll have several works class performances before the season is out I'm sure.
Hmm. Currently not fitting or helping our style of play though

I thought he’d finally leant but tonight was a worry. We should win the European Cup because most the big teams are very average again this year like last
We just got schooled by an average team by fucking about worrying about them.

He has had a lot of criticism this last week or so. Problem is, what do we do? A player like him isn’t going to be happy sat on the bench every week. I’m not sure why he has played 3 games in a week though when only just coming back. Mahrez has too. Very strange given the rotation up to this point.
One goal from open play is shocking for a player of his ability

I thought he’d finally leant but tonight was a worry. We should win the European Cup because most the big teams are very average again this year like last
Exactly. We should win it. Like we should of in 18/19 that’s what worries me more

One goal from open play is shocking for a player of his ability

So what do we do ? Sell him?

I’m sure that every single of the top 20 clubs in Europe would be willing to take him if we do.

Pep knows what he is doing. it’s one loss in 22 and De Bruyne played in plenty of those wins too! He is 2nd in the assist table despite missing a lot of games.

I’m sure that every single of the top 20 clubs in Europe would be willing to take him if we do.

Pep knows what he is doing. it’s one loss in 22 and De Bruyne played in plenty of those wins too! He is 2nd in the assist table despite missing a lot of games.
No, but is he beyond criticism? At the moment he’s upsetting the rhythm and balance of the side. Fernandes for them tossers loses the ball constantly and would not suit our style but has scored shitloads more than Kev.

KDB is a much better player than him but that doesn’t change the fact that lately he has been playing like him without the goal contributions.

Bernardo and Phil played in a lot of them too

No, but is he beyond criticism? At the moment he’s upsetting the rhythm and balance of the side. Fernandes for them tossers loses the ball constantly and would not suit our style but has scored shitloads more than Kev.

KDB is a much better player than him but that doesn’t change the fact that lately he has been playing like him without the goal contributions.

People were criticising him after 10 mins in the match day thread.

It’s fine to criticise but he is being made a scapegoat which is wrong as there were plenty of others who played who didn’t play well today and perhaps have been performing above their level recently mainly down to Pep’s tactics and coaching.

People were criticising him after 10 mins in the match day thread.

It’s fine to criticise but he is being made a scapegoat which is wrong as there were plenty of others who played who didn’t play well today and perhaps have been performing above their level recently mainly down to Pep’s tactics and coaching.
i didn’t read the match day thread but personally I thought if we play Jesus I wouldn’t start him. Obviously it’s a strange one and when I seen the team I wasn’t thinking oh no no KDB is playing.:) He did start with that bull in a China shop style though that Bernado and Gundo don’t and it’s been working. First 25 today we couldn’t even keep the ball and Kev was a big part in that.

Aside from being against tried tosses it’s not a bad game to lose and it gives Pep time to solve those issues before bigger games like Everton in the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.