Kevin Doyle

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Read the OP again. He didn't say we are signing him, just that we were looking at the possibility of gaining his services.

I'd love him to sign just to prove some of you knobs wrong.
You'd love city to sign Kevin Doyle?
Right I'll say it.

RAG!

Pre 2008 I would of possibly taken him but now??? With the squad we've got???? JUST FUCKING LOL!!!

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Read the OP again. He didn't say we are signing him, just that we were looking at the possibility of gaining his services.

I love the Irish bias for their national players sometimes.

But Kevin Doyle is just shit

ManCityTom said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

I love the Irish bias for their national players sometimes.

But Kevin Doyle is just shit

When he's one of the best on the Irish team you have to milk it :)

More chance of me bumping and grinding with Megan Fox than Doyle playing for City unless its Coventry City.

Heard from a mate who works for MEN,City in for Doyle,as aguero not match fit,Guidetti out of action,Pelle wants cover in the striking dept. Sees Doyle as cheap back-up with premiership and international experience.Will offer 4M for him.

zman said:
Heard from a mate who works for MEN,City in for Doyle,as aguero not match fit,Guidetti out of action,Pelle wants cover in the striking dept. Sees Doyle as cheap back-up with premiership and international experience.Will offer 4M for him.

And wages of 200 grand a week?

zman said:
Fair enough....

rastus said:
zman said:
Fair enough....

Rather have mrs Doyle....go on pellers go on go on go on...

Is this a joke??

Would be worse than singning Sinclair in my opinion.

Sergio must really be way off to becoming available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.