Kevin Doyle

I think they mean HULL City.

Hull are ready to pip Celtic to the signing of Republic of Ireland striker Kevin Doyle after agreeing a fee with Wolves.

Tigers boss Steve Bruce has already bolstered his attack this summer when bringing in strike duo Danny Graham and Yannick Sagbo, but he is still not satisfied and wants Doyle on board as well.

Celtic have been heavily linked with a move as Neil Lennon targets a replacement for Gary Hooper, who joined Norwich, but Hull look to have won the race for his signature.

Wolves are keen to get Doyle's mammoth salary off the wage bill and are reported to have accepted a bid of £3million from the Tigers, with a deal expected to go through this week.

The 29-year-old has spent the last five seasons at Molineux but looks to be heading for the exit door, with the KC Stadium the likely destination.

LoveCity said:

Hull are ready to pip Celtic to the signing of Republic of Ireland striker Kevin Doyle after agreeing a fee with Wolves.

Tigers boss Steve Bruce has already bolstered his attack this summer when bringing in strike duo Danny Graham and Yannick Sagbo, but he is still not satisfied and wants Doyle on board as well.

Celtic have been heavily linked with a move as Neil Lennon targets a replacement for Gary Hooper, who joined Norwich, but Hull look to have won the race for his signature.

Wolves are keen to get Doyle's mammoth salary off the wage bill and are reported to have accepted a bid of £3million from the Tigers, with a deal expected to go through this week.

The 29-year-old has spent the last five seasons at Molineux but looks to be heading for the exit door, with the KC Stadium the likely destination.

That makes more sense, I got a little worried then.

LoveCity said:

Why you lock the Doyldio thread you facist

Apparently City are in the hunt for Doyley at a cheap price,if other clubs don't get him City will make late bid for him.
MP concerned with fitness of aguero for season start, also looking at Chris Wood of Leicester,who has world cup experience.Wants hard working striker as a squad player and to play in domestic cups,to keep squad fresh.

zman said:
Apparently City are in the hunt for Doyley at a cheap price,if other clubs don't get him City will make late bid for him.
MP concerned with fitness of aguero for season start, also looking at Chris Wood of Leicester,who has world cup experience.Wants hard working striker as a squad player and to play in domestic cups,to keep squad fresh.
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

TheMaineRoad said:
It's Hull City.
Steve Bruce on Talk Sport now, asked about Doyle Quoted "I don't know where that's come from",apparently not interested.Will be signed next week as cover.

zman said:

I heard we were in for Nicky Maynard, mainly to use in Champions' League matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.