Kevin Horlock!!!

what a cracking read that article was...and also what a blast from the past it was to hear the way super kev saw things when he played for us.

and how funny is the answer to the question about him getting sent off for having an aggressive walk.

thanks for sharing that on one of my heros mate.

bluetim said:
Very under-rated player in my opinion. I remember a game, against Ipswich I think, when he scored a free-kick in a 1-0 win at Maine Road. Great left foot. Weaver had a blinder that day as well.

Not to mention he got the first in 1999.

If he had a bit more pace, he would have played higher up the leagues than he did with us.

Remember that. Wasn't it Weaver VS Wright for the England (u21) team or something.

Sven's Fluffer said:
an ex player told me he was piss funny are a proper character in the dressing room. Apparently he could get away with murder as big Jo was well aware of his popularity. He told me he once came into training with a shot glass with vodka n coke in pretending he was pissed, and some of the players actually think that may have been the case!
bloke was a belter!

I blagged into the post match party in the Midland hotel after Blackburn and he was bonkers. It was a free bar until the early hours, then some waiter gave KH a bill for a round of drinks. Which he prompted screwed up and ate in front of him. Waiter just walked off shaking his head, whilst we were rolling about laughing.

forgot to say about that article...i didnt know kev didnt get chance to say goodbye to the city fans so it was good to relay that to us all through that interview he did and when he ended by sayng CTID Kev Horlock thats the mark of the fella.

Originals said:
bluetim said:
Very under-rated player in my opinion. I remember a game, against Ipswich I think, when he scored a free-kick in a 1-0 win at Maine Road. Great left foot. Weaver had a blinder that day as well.

Not to mention he got the first in 1999.

If he had a bit more pace, he would have played higher up the leagues than he did with us.

Remember that. Wasn't it Weaver VS Wright for the England (u21) team or something.

Dont think it was a free kick, turned in at the far post if I remember right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.