Key 103

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I really can't get excited about us potentially signing Milner. It might be to do with the amount of money being quoted for the transfer fee...

I just think it would be madness giving Villa over twenty million to strengthen in return for a player who has only ever had one really good season.

Milner works hard and is versatile but he's never played in the champions league and if we want to get there we'll need someone with more quality than him.

nor have many other English players bar the obvious. We need the best English talent to satisfy the home grown rules which will come in soon

i'm new to the transfer section of this site... normally i give it a wide berth but im bored today... so please don't take the piss for this but what is a WUM?

avoidconfusion said:
Adebayor's Hat said:
Just a little info I thought you might want to hear, key 103 said on the sport that Milner has said no to Chelsea and has said yes to us. Good news if true.

How is that good news for us? I don't want him.
That didnt take long. If his name was Milnerinho I've absolutley no doubt you'd be salivating at the prospect.

Kinky by name said:
Griff93 said:
I think if we sign Milner it will be for an undisclosed fee. The papers will then speculate how much it was and we will all come on here and moan yet none of us will actually know the price we paid.

we know it will be more than £20mill and probably less than £30mill

Unless a player goes in the opposite direction, then it is open to debate based on how high we value the player going the opposite way ! ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.