Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

I fully apologise for what i am about to say, i hate it when girlstalk this way about football but......

how stunningly good lucking is our chairman. wow.

citygal1 said:
I fully apologise for what i am about to say, i hate it when girlstalk this way about football but......

LOOKING- before i get shot down in one foul swoop....

citygal1 said:
citygal1 said:

Darn it. I was about to take you over my knee for that one.

edit: btw, it's "fell swoop".

The interview really worked and he came across really well. Seems like a good guy who would be interesting to talk to.

Thanks for everything you have done for our wonderful club. Exciting times are here and very much ahead.

While you are reading though just one bit of off the field feedback from Saturday. The pubs around Eastlands were packed on Saturday from 1pm, so much so that we gave up and went straight into the ground, which was fairly empty until around 2:30. In the ground as well as all the new paint and signage I noticed that all the prices had gone up for food and beer in the ground (£1.80 for a bottle of coke, £3.40/70 for a pint), these are captive market prices City. So is it any wonder that people delay going into the ground when everything is much cheaper outside. With all the money going around the club, is it really necessary to make 300% profit from the fans on a coke? I'm sure at £1.00 for a coke and £2.80 a pint, it would taste a lot better too!

Just some feedback City, as you're hopefully reading this! :)

But if our bottles of coke are needed to sign Messi, then we'll keep looking for the 50p down the sofa.

wicked interview !!!!!!!!!!

mike summerbee being made man city ambassador ...............fantastic i'm out in dubai at the moment and its great being noticed around in my new shirts

city till i die

blue revolution

thank you Khaldoon Al Mubarak

THE BLUE MONKEY said:
Tbilisi said:
Just watched it.

When we lost 8 - 1 to Boro and Man yoo won the league on the Monday following my Wife(who works at the school)said that my eldest son(10) and some of the other City fans at the school were in a small bunch waiting to go into class getting abuse from all the Plastic Pinks about what had happened.My heart bled for my lad when I heard that.The younger of my two lads was in tears.

The most important thing for me now is that with these guys in charge that aint gonna happen again anytime soon!

Dont you just love it!

That happens to my little lad as well.His friends used to stand at the school gates shouting to him when CITY had lost that weekend.No matter what they said to him he always stuck up for his beloved CITY.Hes only 9 and theres only two CITY fans in the whole school hes had to put up with a lot!

Character building!I always told our MD to go and recruit managers from the Junior Blues in the late 90s as they must be able to handle any kind of poop now!

Quality interview and it`s great to see that we have such an amazing chairman who is so invested in our club after thaksin and his PR stunt

citygal1 said:
citygal1 said:

I am a hetrosexual man with two kids and a wife ....and even i fancy him

"a new city that has retained it`s soul and evolved"....thank you Khaldoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.