Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Yeah I see him in the Barm/Muffin thread all the time.

While you're the Khaldoon sir, as you know I help with the site and even created the image of Ireland and Hughes... Now, any chance of blagging a free trip?

Vicky said:
EXELLENT interview.

Very exciting times ahead I feel. Very possitive and full of confidence and honesty.

Brilliant!!!!!

And what a gentleman................And as always Mr Khaldoon as proven what an honourable nation of people the Arabs are.

Good post and I agree, but one little correction. "the Arabs" aren't one nation...

The plural form, Arabs (العرب al-ʿarab), refers to the ethnocultural group at large; a Semitic people historically residing predominantly in Arabia but today spread across most of the Middle East and many other parts of the world.

It's like saying "honourable nation of people the Europeans are" ;)

Vicky said:
EXELLENT interview.

Very exciting times ahead I feel. Very possitive and full of confidence and honesty.

Brilliant!!!!!

And what a gentleman................And as always Mr Khaldoon as proven what an honourable nation of people the Arabs are.
Arabs aren't a nation... but yes I see your point and echo your sentiments.

BibbyBlue85 said:
What a great Interview by Khaldoon Al Mubarak. We are in the safest hands with Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al Mubarak at the helm. We Thank You all at ADUG for bringing a sense of optimism and growth to the club which could only be dreamt of 2 years ago

as much as anything i trust adug in general

SNF24BIZOASI-682_873285a.jpg

didnt know where to post it because no point makng a new thread lol!

p.s great interview!

Blimey! Im really excited! I know its been said 1000 times but who the hell would have thought that this could happen to us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.