Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Watching that interview inspires me with some much confidence. Khaldoon, in my opinion, is one of if not the best Chairman in football to date. Not only does he have an exceptional business acumen but his knowledge of the game and the Premier League itself is second to none. Alot of Football club owners have either one of the two attributes or possibly in Newcastle's case none of the attributes. In our owners we have THE best business knowledge tied with great footballing knowledge. I'm 100% sure we will develop into one of the top sides with the next 10 years.

Sometimes people just have an aura about them and you cant help but have the upmost respect for that person. Khaldoon is one of them, and im absolutely delighted he and Sheikh Mansour are in charge, not for the money, but for the sheer intelligence.

I for one cant wait to see the Sheikh at CoMS.

Posted the same on the blog, but thought I'd share it here too.

Pretty much nothing else to add to what everyone else has said: we are truly blessed to be in the safest, richest hands possible. Everything that Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have done for and with the club has been with us fans in mind — which is extremely rare considering the cultural and financial boundaries between the owners and the fans. Other clubs have somewhat rich owners, but they've never felt more alienated by the club (the Rags are a good case in point).

They are also men of their word. They said they would bring the big players in, they have done that. They have said that they would stick by Mark Hughes and he was the man for the job, even when flirting with relegation. They did that. They have said they are invested in Manchester City for the long haul... and there is no reason whatsoever to doubt that... we are the luckiest and most fortunate fans in the land and all the world.

Thank you, Sheikh Mansour (and you too, Khaldoon)!

Apparently despite being able to afford all the sleeping pills in the world he still found that my posts gaurunteed him the best nights sleep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.