Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Hi Mr/Sheikh (not sure of the salutation) Al Mubarak (or Khaldoon) - You and Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed are legends!

Would you like to join my group? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43846410589" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43846410589</a>

Ha, ha, doubt you are on Facebook somehow....but hey, if you don't ask? But if you want any logo's or adverts on the group, just shout.

Ha ha.

well cant we just start a thread then beggin khaldoon to get robben??? :D:D:D:D

Godfather said:
This thread is hilarious! People are going on about it as if he is one of us on this site for hours a day!!! He's far too busy to sit reading all the threads on here, it'll just be a fleeting visit here and there i assume.

As a person and a chairmen though, couldnt agree more with what everyone has said, just perfect.
Thanks for the heads up! Silly us!

Just home from work. Info filtered down from a club sponsor that the Sheikhs 1st game is planned for Stoke on boxing day.

Lets wait & see like all others, when i think about it, seems a fitting time to come over

HI THERE
i saw the interview with Khaldoon and i heard the name of this site
im from United Arab Emirates and i love to tell you that alot of emaratis people start to be a fan and supporter to man city
and im one of them, we start to search to know every thing about the club because some how we feel that we belong to it

and like you said the club will be in safe hands "inshallah" .
in the match against Barca we saw H.H Shiekh Mohammed be Zayed in the "elder brother of Shiekh Mansoor" in the stadium
that show how they concern of devlopment of Man city

in the end apologise for my bad english but i really wanted to show you that Man City fans already expand in middle east

and thanx that you belive an support Shiekh Mnsoor and Mr. Khaldoon

al-kitbi said:
HI THERE
i saw the interview with Khaldoon and i heard the name of this site
im from United Arab Emirates and i love to tell you that alot of emaratis people start to be a fan and supporter to man city
and im one of them, we start to search to know every thing about the club because some how we feel that we belong to it

and like you said the club will be in safe hands "inshallah" .
in the match against Barca we saw H.H Shiekh Mohammed be Zayed in the "elder brother of Shiekh Mansoor" in the stadium
that show how they concern of devlopment of Man city

in the end apologise for my bad english but i really wanted to show you that Man City fans already expand in middle east

and thanx that you belive an support Shiekh Mnsoor and Mr. Khaldoon

Welcome to the blue family, al-kitbi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.