Khaldoon checks bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk!

Cheltblue said:
These are indeed fantastic times for the club. So happy that my son is 15 and has all this ahead of him instead of the 39 years i have had to endure.

I completely agree, my lad is 16 now and still lives in the UK and gets to more matches than I do, it makes the struggle of the previous 15 years of indoctrination so much better now. In fact, now he takes the mickey out of other kids at school who are still wearing their Sky4 jerseys.

Edited this, as I actually do remember the glory years of City, I'm 46 - and before I get shouted down as a gloryhunter lol, I was allowed to support City for some very strange reasons involving Rangers (my dad and Godfather were both Glaswegians), City (being the Protestant club in Manchester - no I don't get what that is about either but it was the 60s) and the fact that neither would take me to Old Trafford (as they were a bastion of catholicsm!!) Remember a lot of people used to go to both clubs at the time,

Quite simply the most interesting and exciting interview ever. To hear about the club's strategy and ambitions "from the horses mouth" is something I've not really witnessed before. I liked the way that Khaldoon didn't reveal the target for this season but I got the impression that it is higher than the 6th place mentioned by Chris Bailey.

They really have improved every aspect of the club.

Exciting times ahead!

Just watched the Khaldoon interview on the website, I must say he is a very impressive person. Eloquent, knowledgeable and comes across as being a very personable character.
We have a charismatic Chairman, he seems to set the tone for the whole Club.
Thank you to our owners.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak came across excellent in the interview. It makes you burst with pride the way he speaks of our history and the years to come.

I feel our club is in the safest hands possible, and cannot wait for the journey ahead.

I would like to offer my gratuitous thanks to both Khaldoon Al Mubarak and Sheikh Mansour for giving me memories that are sure to last a lifetime.

I just watched the interview on the OS after coming back from Manchester where I stayed for a few days and went to the Wolves game.

He is so well spoken and smart, he is really a credit to our club and I hope that he will be involved for decades to come as well as Sheikh Mansour, I absolutely love these guys and feel like I know Khaldoon personally after the interview, puts himself across perfectly.

Manchester thanks you Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour! :)

GaudinoMotors said:
I hope he agrees to an interview with the BBC - would impress and surprise many people who have only heard and read the poor journalism since the takeover.

This.

Other fans are still suffering from the Al-Fahim comments, and their view of us is skewed. If Mubarak went out to the wider public, it could ease some of the hatred against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.