Khaldoon Vs. The Media And Press

jrb

He spoke more truth in those 16 minutes, than the lot of those b******'s have spoken and written about us all season.

I only wish Khaldoon and/or City would do it more often. Sometimes it's right to stay silent, but other times you have to fight fire with fire.

We are in safe hands, no matter what the media and press try and say.

Thought it was a great interview. He was sincere, straight-forward, and appeared emotionally invested in the club. We will only go forward... CTID

He's a fine bloke, pity we didn't have him a couple of years ago.

Don't worry you can bet the media low lifes will take something out of that interview and create a story that isn't there.

citymad said:
Don't worry you can bet the media low lifes will take something out of that interview and create a story that isn't there.

I can see it now;

" KHALDOON DISAPPOINTED THAT CITY FAILED TO GET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL"

Mancini and players under pressure as Chairman announces changes WILL be made.

The club have no real need to court the press at present do they? And the press are trying desperately to make a story, somehow.

Think about the tool from one of the broadsheets who presented the world with a story claiming Mancini was to be fired shortly after Khaldoon's interview aired!

The only issues City have to deal with are those of their supporters, everything else can be ignored.At least for now.

There is likely to be a retrenchment in terms of the PR and press in the coming weeks and months as they wake up to the new reality.

The press are a bit slow to learn though arent they.

it was great to see his reaction when Chris asked him about the speculation over the manager's future - he just shrugged his shoulders and said 'no speculation - he'll be our manager for many years'. i would definitely like him to voice his opinion more often, instead of leaving it to Cook or Marwood - i'm not even sure how he can work alongside those guys, they seem to be completely different personalities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.