Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

I wonder if the rumours with sheik mansours cousin NOW buying Newcastle could be a sign of things to come?

Timing is impeccable.

I look forward to our friends in the media leading an all out attack on the Toon Army for aiding and abetting Human Rights abuses across the Middle East!

We also need to ban a few journalists/media from the stadium and hoping Khaldoon realises we are not to be fucked with now! enough is enough!

The ruthless winning mentality starts at the top and that is the top right there.

I love him using the whole "Tebas is a clown and buffoon" vibe whilst still ripping him to shreds.

"Poor investment decisions" of other clubs was great too. Hello raggies. Only wish he could have worked "and hiring decisions" in there as well.

From the Daily Mail.

For once the Daily Mail have run a fair and balanced article about Khaldoon’s comments.

This caught my eye.

In March, Sportsmail revealed Liverpool’s chiefs were among a group of American owners in English football's top flight who pushed the Premier League to join UEFA in investigating allegations of financial cheating by Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.