Khaldoons End of Season Interview

I hope it’s not just staged and managed PR guff.

In no order.

Pep, the players, CL, PL, the FA Cup & the treble, players leaving and players coming in, the stadium expansion, season ticket and match day ticket prices, future revenues, the 115 PL accusations and our defence, etc.
And don't forget " without Sheik Masours vision none of the would be possible"

Khaldoon never forgets whos the boss ;)

I miss chris!

People never saw him unless he did the Khaldoon interview.

He will likely be doing this one also!

He used to sit next to me when he worked at Gigg Lane for the Bury Times and I was covering a game.

Pete Spencer was his mate and got him the MEN job when he became sports ed.

Top fella. Chris, not Spencer!!

I think when chris worked there was the last time I actually read the BT! His former colleague from there Phil lives near me in Greenmount also a top fella

He used to sit next to me when he worked at Gigg Lane for the Bury Times and I was covering a game.

Spencer a horrible bitter rag ****

Spencer a horrible bitter rag ****

Not only was Spencer a despicable Rag - he was also useless - I’m sure his so called sources were taking the piss. His exclusives rarely if ever came to anything. Never known such a no nothing talk with such authority. I thought he was box office every summer - United are getting x y and z only to then have to back peddle and then it would emerge United were never in for any of them.

Just heard Khaldoon walks into the interview like this...
f0e81434d0f5d2f478064f5c36879397.gif

So you don’t like Peter Spencer?

He refs Saturday League football now & let’s just say that the way he speaks to players on a pitch is a little excessive imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.