Khaldoons End of Season Interview

They are PR but a nice tradition, we have seen so many now that we don’t consider much said but really saying a lot more than if they did not do. Plus all our competitors will see it so the reality is nothing of great value will be said.

This confirms to me that the people from Oldham (along with myself) are crackers(tic). When I was a young lad I ran away from home wearing my slippers. I got the bus to Failsworth/Royton and went into a chippy and everyone in their was wearing slippers too. I mean come on...its a chip barm.
That's a bloody great story. ;-)))

Commitment to the Womens team. Let’s see. Giving Gareth Taylor another year is an error of judgement. The £400,000 transfer money from Keira Walsh should be invested in young talent. Our womens academy are clearly absolute rubbish and we should be signing the best players from other academy teams. Astonishing that we ever got Lauren Hemp and Chloe Kelly. With Taylor in charge it will probably be their last season as City players.
The Womens team is the glaringly obvious weak link in the City Football Group structure. Hopefully Lulu Al Mubarak can convince her father to get this sorted.

That Ederson some how makes sexy.

GOAL_-_Multiple_Images_-_3_Stacked_-_Facebook_-_2023-05-19T081758.421.png
Is Mahrez a bit cold?

is there a part 3? dont they normally talk about transfers etc in the interview?
They have previously although a couple of posters have claimed there won't be this time around? Maybe they're waiting on the likes of Gundogan, Laporte & Silva to see where we stand before releasing one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.