Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

The club has never paid attention to any of the media nonsense though because its completely fruitless.

They've threatened cease and desists to a few media outlets apparently, but for them to publicly come out and criticise the bastions of journalistic integrity that are TalkSport and The Daily Mail poses no reward.

They have always lived and died by the phrase "it is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".
I take your point and it sounds plausible. And I don’t claim to have the answers.

But there are 5768 pages on this forum devoted to this subject. And this concern will be shared with the majority of our support. But we all know nothing about what is happening.

Now the legal position may be going fine for us. Let’s hope so. But we’ve had years of this witch hunt (taking into account CAS) and some might say silence is encouraging it and certainly not addressing fans real concerns.

I don’t care how the club deal with the sycophantic red media. They are pathetic. But the chairman should care about our fans concerns.

But anyway I’ve gone on too much about this interview.

One question.

On a scale of 1-10 what are the chances of us winning the witch hunt against us against the rogues gallery?

End of interview.

Anyone have any idea if/when this is happening?
On his was to the studio now...

Man City Lawyers GIF - Man City Lawyers Khaldoon Mubarak GIFs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.