Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

Yes, it's always positive but sometimes you want to hear that they're aware of the negatives.

I'd like to hear him talk about why they weren't vocal about supporting the fans over our experience in Istanbul, explain the constant price rises, or what they're doing to alleviate transport issues on match days.

Yep won't happen he probably picks the questions for him to respond too

Reactions: CC1
The 2 issues that are of interest are the managers future and of more importance the charges.

Whilst I appreciate he can’t go into detail on the proceedings, no fan base has had to put up with the nonsense we have for so long.

He must be aware of this and can surely find some way of addressing it in his interview. To not do so renders any interview almost meaningless.

I suspect it wont be mentioned.

The 2 issues that are of interest are the managers future and of more importance the charges.

Whilst I appreciate he can’t go into detail on the proceedings, no fan base has had to put up with the nonsense we have for so long.

He must be aware of this and can surely find some way of addressing it in his interview. To not do so renders any interview almost meaningless.

I suspect it wont be mentioned.

The 115 charges are a legal matter being dealt with by lawyers earning pro footballer money.

The club has no obligation to address any of the absolute nonsense being banded around the Internet. Legal matters are not conducted via social media.

They're going to say they're confident about the situation and that's it. They'll keep their cards close to their chest and play them at the right time.

The 115 charges are a legal matter being dealt with by lawyers earning pro footballer money.

The club has no obligation to address any of the absolute nonsense being banded around the Internet. Legal matters are not conducted via social media.

They're going to say they're confident about the situation and that's it. They'll keep their cards close to their chest and play them at the right time.
All of that is true.

Yes the club shouldn’t be giving prats and failed journalists / lawyers on social media the time of the day. They are owed nothing.

But this interview is for City fans and the nonsense we face is in the mainstream media and in person. These legal matters don’t prevent the anti City media holding forth.

So he should be adresssing the matter as much as he can. We are talking about a threat to our club.

I am sure he won’t say anything but we will see.

I’ll wait until somebody posts something juicy. Seen too many now. Bar the odd decent snippet and something out of the blue from Khaldoon, the interviews are pretty much the same every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.