Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I wonder if he talks about some of this in the interview hence the leak coming out first?

It wouldn’t surprise me if the interview is postponed further after yesterday’s news. Interesting that there is no word of it on the Official City website, but in any case, a legal case normally means both parties will keep silent about it until it is resolved. Unless you are Donald Trump.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the interview is postponed further after yesterday’s news. Interesting that there is no word of it on the Official City website, but in any case, a legal case normally means both parties will keep silent about it until it is resolved. Unless you are Donald Trump.

It wouldn't even need to be much of a postponement. They usually happen in the last two weeks of June. It would really just be pushing it to the back end of June, if the hearing is concluded within the reported timeframe. But yes, I think it is likely now to happen after.

Last edited:
It wouldn't even need to be much of a postponement. They usually happen in the last two weeks of June. It would really juat be pushing it to the back end of June, if the hearing is concluded within the reported timeframe. But yes, I think it is likely now to happen after.
Was just going to ask when it usually happens. Yep, deffo not until this case finishes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.