Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

I didn't realise that the City squad had given United a guard of honour at Wembley as I had left after the runners up medals were presented. Quite a classy and unprecedented gesture.
We are magnanimous in defeat whilst remaining magnificent in the main, we are a class act from top to bottom n ooze of it from inside to out, setting examples by being examples.

Remember to never compromise your integrity, no matter what the scoreboard shows at the end of a competition. There’s a saying that goes as follows:

“Humble in victory, gracious in defeat.”

Showcase a high character no matter the result, because others are watching and will recognize it. Remember good sportsmanship as an important lesson that will go further than water polo.

It’s a lesson for life.

Best team in the land n all the world...

Based on his interaction with Phil before the West Ham game, I think we've found our Pep replacement.

As many blues should listen to his words around the charges. They don't give a shit about the noise. Switch off TS, get off twitter and let the courts do their job. I remember the days where everyone loved us and we were everyone's second team. We were fucking shite. I know what I prefer.

Based on his interaction with Phil before the West Ham game, I think we've found our Pep replacement.

As many blues should listen to his words around the charges. They don't give a shit about the noise. Switch off TS, get off twitter and let the courts do their job. I remember the days where everyone loved us and we were everyone's second team. We were fucking shite. I know what I prefer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.