Khaldoon's End of Season Review | Pt 1 (p26) | Pt 2 (p40)

Based on his interaction with Phil before the West Ham game, I think we've found our Pep replacement.

As many blues should listen to his words around the charges. They don't give a shit about the noise. Switch off TS, get off twitter and let the courts do their job. I remember the days where everyone loved us and we were everyone's second team. We were fucking shite. I know what I prefer.
Bang on

not much said really, wonder whats left for part 2.

on the charges he said the noise is frustrating, but there is a process to go through and we should be judged be fact rather than whatever soap opera the media telling us.

His statement that the club are frustrated by the charges and how long this is taking, longer than anyone at the club anticipated, is a bit at odds with the general perception that City are deliberately delaying this with an army of lawyers and legal roadblocks they throw at justice.

But then, he Would say that, wouldn't he.

Funny how many pundits and fans of other clubs seem to have the “facts” already. I agree with everything Khaldoon said in part one of the interview, he doesn’t need to reveal anything controversial, but I wish some on here just listened to the positive things instead of moaning all the time. We never had it so good, enjoy it while you can

Based on his interaction with Phil before the West Ham game, I think we've found our Pep replacement.

As many blues should listen to his words around the charges. They don't give a shit about the noise. Switch off TS, get off twitter and let the courts do their job. I remember the days where everyone loved us and we were everyone's second team. We were fucking shite. I know what I prefer.
Hey?

Who?

Says the same every season first couple were “wow this sounds good and exciting “ now they’re just boring
He actually says rather a lot whilst appearing to say very little.

There's literally thousands upon thousands of folk within our fanbase from all walks that really do find the words in his reviews sincerely uplifting and beneficial on so many levels others fail to pick up on.

Could never be bored of that.

Not saying he's thee messiah or owt, he's our chairman n i'm grateful we've got him.

He's not trying to flog us a sheepskin coat in the first week of June, or a watch that tells the time in scouse n Swahili or even a package deal in furthest Antarctica or St. Elsewhere ffs

He's simply telling it as he see's it, always acknowledging the fact there's room for improvements n with a few tweaks here n there, we'll continue to compete n challenge going forward.

He's a very smart n intelligent man who also delegates accordingly.

The actions of all associated speak volumes...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.