Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

If he was a right winger I’d consider him. Also don’t really a fan of players being open about leaving in the press.
Doku can play as right winger. He can move back to his original position he played at Rennes and make way for Kvara. But if Savio is coming in and Bernado staying that would be a bit impossible.
With the way we play Kvara would have 20+G/A in the EPL alone in his first season for us. We need G/A and he will give us that and more. The beauty with Kvara, he is comfortable playing on the Right side too and a profile and ability of a CAM!

Last edited:
I mean, he's essentially Grealish with elite ball-striking ability so I wouldn't say this at all.
Well, I don't agree or maybe I don't see it, but to avoid the back and forth, if that were the case, I know who I would pick, and it would not be Grealish. Kvara 1000/1000 times would be my pick.

Well, I don't agree or maybe I don't see it, but to avoid the back and forth, if that were the case, I know who I would pick, and it would not be Grealish. Kvara 1000/1000 times would be my pick.
Well, yeah obviously. One is a lot younger and I would assume has more desire to win things. So give me Kvara too.

But IMO he plays extremely akin to Jack at Villa. Also resembles Mitoma for Brighton. Ball carrying. Manipulating. Protecting. They do a lot of the same things. Except Kvara can smack the ball with the best.

I went to a couple Napoli games over the last 2 years and I've noticed he's significantly better when Oshimen is playing. Think he opens up space for Kvara to carry it into dangerous areas. Good player. Would rather Leao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.