Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

You kinda have to admire milans balls. They always wanted him on 6 months loan and then have no obligation to buy him. They have made City move from selling now to loan with obligation to buy. They will eventually get where they want, which is loan him and have the right to make decision. Even if he has great second half, they will never pay what City want and now will have 6 months to work on the player to make it clear it is only Milan he wants

Calcio said:
You kinda have to admire milans balls. They always wanted him on 6 months loan and then have no obligation to buy him. They have made City move from selling now to loan with obligation to buy. They will eventually get where they want, which is loan him and have the right to make decision. Even if he has great second half, they will never pay what City want and now will have 6 months to work on the player to make it clear it is only Milan he wants

Sadly for him. Tevez fucked up by going back to Argentina. As a result we don't have to play him in one more game this season once to keep his registration for next season and prevent him walking away for nothing. Operation hard-ball can now commence.

BlueAnorak said:
Calcio said:

Sadly for him. Tevez fucked up by going back to Argentina. As a result we don't have to play him in one more game this season once to keep his registration for next season. Operation hard-ball can now commence.
True, he cant use the 10% game rule as he made himself unavailable. I would love it of City said you are not going anywhere.....Stay in argentina and play Golf

BillyShears said:
oddfellows said:
BillyShears said:
Via Phillipe Auclair who's a French journalist on Twitter.

Galliani is in Rio with Kia discussing Tevez situation - Pato's agent in Doa with Leonardo discussing his move to PSG...

Both will happen in the next week IMO...

So Biily iyo are you suggesting;

Pato -> AC to PSG
Tevez -> City to AC

Eventually yes. AC want to do a deal for Tevez before selling Pato for obvious reasons. City will probably hold on because they want as much money as possible...

Call it a coincidence but AC beat PSG 1-0 earlier today in a friendly no guesses for the goalscorer

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We are in our strongest position yet in this whole sorry mess. We have an acceptable figure in mind and won't compromise any further.

Sadly for Tevez, the anticipated rush of clubs have not bitten. Kia has attempted to play the Italian clubs against one another to flush out a permanent deal.

He is still being paid, minus bonus and image related rights (this brings down his basic significantly)

He will be fined the maximum in January, whether upon a sale or not and don't expect anything official to be made public until then.

Unless we get written assurances of a guaranteed sale at a set price, after a loan agreement, there's no deal.

City will have clear presentable evidence that his actions have not only affected his original transfer value, but also the opportunity for any sale.

He's fucked and Kia knows the clock is ticking and actually has to work for his ten per cent this time.

So he doesn't have us over a barrell as some would laughably try and have it?

Shocked, I really am.

I love the way you've quoted Tolmie as the real deal on inside info... yet when I was being called daft for stating several days ago that Tevez WAS still being paid by the club, and Tolmie then backed me up on it... yet you didn't quote his post then!

Selective memory. The last recourse of the failing argument!

Let's just see how this plays out.

I'll stand by my view that Tevez is only leaving for relative pennies or not at all.

Tevez knows we're desperate to off-load and his advisers also know that they can sit on their arses and still pick up £10m a year from us.

I'd cancel his contract and take my chances through the courts... but the fact that City have allowed him three weeks absence from work without taking any disciplinary action suggests they know that they need to get him and his advisers onside if we want a transfer fee.

Like I say, let's wait and see how this plays out. But if we get a fee of £25m I will publicly admit I was wrong. Will you do the same if he ends up going for "relative pennies"?
We've just turned down £25M so I'd say that meets the definition surely.

SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
So he doesn't have us over a barrell as some would laughably try and have it?

Shocked, I really am.

I love the way you've quoted Tolmie as the real deal on inside info... yet when I was being called daft for stating several days ago that Tevez WAS still being paid by the club, and Tolmie then backed me up on it... yet you didn't quote his post then!

I'll stand by my view that Tevez is only leaving for relative pennies or not at all.

Tevez knows we're desperate to off-load and his advisers also know that they can sit on their arses and still pick up £10m a year from us.

I'd cancel his contract and take my chances through the courts... but the fact that City have allowed him three weeks absence from work without taking any disciplinary action suggests they know that they need to get him and his advisers onside if we want a transfer fee.

Like I say, let's wait and see how this plays out. But if we get a fee of £25m I will publicly admit I was wrong. Will you do the same if he ends up going for "relative pennies"?

I would wait until city say something first.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
Soulboy said:

I would wait until city say something first.
No, this is the foreplay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.