Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not so sure they are going about the recruitment process in the right way, but I welcome it.

This is good news for City, and I think they are at the stage we were two years ago, paying over the odds for players that notch below.

I could see them moving from Parc De Princes to Stade de France within 12 months.

Not sure what Platini will make of it all, though. Caught between a rock and a hard place.

A lot of business to be done between City and PSG in the years to come....

I think their recruitment process is two fold - firstly - they will sign all the best French
players. They began last summer by signing Gameiro and Matuide. Secondly, as you say, they are in the situation we were in two years ago where they'll pay over the odds for marquee signings. The difference between us and them is that it's much easier from their starting point to win the French league. Beckham for example, will without doubt do a job in this league. He'll bring the kind of leadership and experience they need in the dressing room. Players like Nene, Menez, and even Pastore, need that kind of "seen it all done it all" player to keep them in check.

In terms of the Parc De Princes, highly unlikely they'll move. It's a fantastic stadium which holds upwards of 48,000 people.

The PSG project is certainly going to cause Platini some headaches, particularly as they are going to go on a spending spree smack bang in the middle of the FFP accounting timeline. However I expect Leonardo and Ancelotti to find a blend between top wage players, and players like Gameiro who will excel in the league without expecting CL wages from the off...

An interesting side note to the recruitment as PSG is the news that they have ordered an extra 25,000 shirts from Nike for January. Without question bringing top line players into Paris will boost their commercial revenues instantly. An enormous City with one football
team - it's set up to do well...

What about Paris FC?

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not so sure they are going about the recruitment process in the right way, but I welcome it.

This is good news for City, and I think they are at the stage we were two years ago, paying over the odds for players that notch below.

I could see them moving from Parc De Princes to Stade de France within 12 months.

Not sure what Platini will make of it all, though. Caught between a rock and a hard place.

A lot of business to be done between City and PSG in the years to come....

An interesting side note to the recruitment as PSG is the news that they have ordered an extra 25,000 shirts from Nike for January. Without question bringing top line players into Paris will boost their commercial revenues instantly. An enormous City with one football team - it's set up to do well...

Ordered in for the arrival of Beckham next month......get ready for a media frenzy!!

inGavious said:
have Milan paid off the installments for Robinho to us yet? if not, i'd give them Tevez and ask for Pato and Thiago Silva in return, then call it square.
Silva and Pato >>> Tevez and Robinho

Milan is not stupid.

Milan will sell Pato for 45 million and get Tevez on loan. Its clear thats their plan and Im pretty sure they will pull this off now. Also Pato is a waste of space and the money they will get for him is crazy. I wouldnt spend 20 million on him

Calcio said:
Milan will sell Pato for 45 million and get Tevez on loan. Its clear thats their plan and Im pretty sure they will pull this off now. Also Pato is a waste of space and the money they will get for him is crazy. I wouldnt spend 20 million on him

I can't see Sheikh Mansour being shafted by Milan and PSG. Qatar and Abu Dhabi will shaft Milan.

Calcio said:

Sorry my friend but you really are deluded if you think City will accept being shafted by Milan if we know they have 45m sitting in their account

Galliani - ""He has said that he wants to leave City and he'll only do so to come here to Milan. If a player arrives then it will be a top world class one, otherwise we won't be making any signings." - You want a world class player without paying a bean, well you can f**K off and we'll keep Tevez, he can play with the kids or in Europa for all I care.

Galliani is a complete c**t, he has no intention of signing him permantently and on top of this he's used his influence to put off potential suiters like PSG!

I wish City would release a statement telling Milan to f**k off!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
50 plus pages......

Can someone please explain. We lose Tevez..hopefully surely we have to get a replacement in? Any idea who it will be?
How many games has he played though? Just what would we need to replace? Tevez's replacement was signed last summer for £38m. If we go for an attacking player in January, it will surely be someone who can play out wide.

Tricky_Trev said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
50 plus pages......

Can someone please explain. We lose Tevez..hopefully surely we have to get a replacement in? Any idea who it will be?
How many games has he played though? Just what would we need to replace? Tevez's replacement was signed last summer for £38m. If we go for an attacking player in January, it will surely be someone who can play out wide.
We still need another striker but maybe one who won't demand too many games. Atm if we get an injury we are down to 2 recognised strikers, limiting us as a team and god forbid we then got another injury. It's not as if we've got someone like Guidetti here as a backupwho's shown he can score albeit only the Eredvisie (or Sturridge in previous years).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.