Kia on SSN now.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
If that doesn't make you love cooky nothing will.......... fucking geez.
Anyone handy with a bit of cut and paste? please slow the hug down and put a bit of joe cocker over the top.......... now lift us up where we belong. Magic

Ha ha ha:)

Cook is proving more and more that he is the right guy to be running the club.

I also thought Hughes handled the questions about Terry and Adebayor well.

Class.

bazbarrybazzer said:
warpig said:
haha, mickey francis dancing his way into reception.

Was that the big hard looking chap with the bald head?

I wouldnt say that to his face though :)

6612_109846201259_727141259_2560711_7720230_n.jpg

6612_109846221259_727141259_2560714_3488758_n.jpg

6612_109846206259_727141259_2560712_4772515_n.jpg

6612_109846226259_727141259_2560715_7402383_n.jpg

Dillon said:
Pam said:
citoeast said:
Eto'o should be sickened.
i
Is it too late for Eto?

If Ade delivers he could be a better, more all round player than Eto'o. Certainly longer term aswell with him being a few years younger.

RSC
Adebayor
Tevez
Robby
Bellamy

Those five are the main contenders now, any more would be a bit daft without players leaving!

Don't forget 'The Bull' aka Boj, please.

ps. Think Eto'o far better than Ade...but happy to be proved wrong.

Dillon said:
Pam said:
citoeast said:
Eto'o should be sickened.
i
Is it too late for Eto?

If Ade delivers he could be a better, more all round player than Eto'o. Certainly longer term aswell with him being a few years younger.

RSC
Adebayor
Tevez
Robby
Bellamy

Those five are the main contenders now, any more would be a bit daft without players leaving!

Don't forget 'The Bull' aka Boj, please.

ps. Think Eto'o far better than Ade...but happy to be proved wrong.

That was great moment between Cooke and Tevez. They did look rather familiar with one another though as this was a strange act for a cheif exec to indulge in. The way they met each other leads me to think that they have been talking to each other for a few months and have built up a relationship. This would be great because it means Tevez was talking to us behind U****d's back while he was still on their pay role.

As for the Mecca thing, I don't want to open a can of worms, however, whilst I can appreciate that a sensitive Muslim might not like the use of the term, but if you look at how it is used it is actually complimentary. It's use here was to underline the importance of COMS to us City fans. In doing so and using Mecca as a reference point it is acknowledging and reflecting upon the importance of Mecca to Muslims. Therefore it should not in any way be deemed as offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.