Kia on SSN now.

Pam

Being interviewed live right now. Says Tevez was thrilled at his reception from the fans and even a bit emotional.

And its not like he has just moved from a club where he was hated by the fans either.

Have to say, it was a hell of a reception. Classy moment when Cook met him at the doors to mecca and threw his arms around him.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Have to say, it was a hell of a reception. Classy moment when Cook met him at the doors to Mecca and threw his arms around him.

If players were watching that reception............ they want to come :)

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Have to say, it was a hell of a reception. Classy moment when Cook met him at the doors to Mecca and threw his arms around him.

Very uunusual image. It will make a famous photo. People will look in awe at it for centuries to come.

Can't believe the presenter tried to trap him into admitting that a) he still owned some of the economic rights to tevez after the grief about it, and b) how much tevez was getting paid!

He should've just said he was being paid an "astronomical" amount, i suppose....

all those there today should be proud of your selves,me the mrs, and my 4mth old baby girl waited two hrs at the front and didn't get a glimpse.. it was still mint though..

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
409889004_69c304bca7.jpg

"Eyes down for a full house!"

goater82 said:
Can't believe the presenter tried to trap him into admitting that a) he still owned some of the economic rights to tevez after the grief about it, and b) how much tevez was getting paid!

He should've just said he was being paid an "astronomical" amount, i suppose....

I didn't quite follow why he even said that. Did he assume that the reason Kia was at the PC was that he retained some sort of lingering interest in Tevez? What a stupid assumption to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.