Kick off time for tonight?

Re: Line up for the al-hilal game?

i♥city! said:
1an3 said:
i♥city! said:
there's this IIS7 message on the webpage (i don't even know what IIS7 means) .

broken. switch it off and on again.

did that and it still shows IIS7 on the homepage

Had that problem because I was on mcfc.com, then went to mcfc.co.uk, so check its .co.uk, otherwise, sorry cant help

i♥city! said:
1an3 said:
i♥city! said:

Off and on didn't work? Only one other way to sort out the problem... hit your computer a couple of times.

i♥city! said:
1an3 said:
i♥city! said:

sorry, I meant the website is broken, they need to turn it off and on again.

all working fine for me, btw.

SharstonBlue said:
WTGD!! said:
Sorry for creating a thread for this, but no one seems to read the match day forum!

What time is Kick Off is this evenings friendly?

Kick-off time is 18:00 but not on ESPN until 22:15.

Fantastic didn't realise we're on ESPN. I'm out tonight at a party round the corner and thought I'd have to miss out or sneak home to try and record a Sopcast stream.

Yeah I agree, I was just referring to the post somebody made saying why don't they distinguish. Also its pretty common knowledge that Austria is in the central European timezone and will always be 1 hour in front. Like France, Belgium, Spain etc...

City v Al Hilal

Might as well start an "official match thread" even if its not the most highly anticipated of games.

The main question tonight is simply how many? Guess that depends on whether City are looking to stroll to a comprehensive win (defining that as meaning 3 or 4) or looking to show no mercy and totally annihilate them. Hopefully the latter.

Juventus thrashed Hilal 7-1 earlier this year maybe that scoreline could be bettered tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.