Kick off time for tonight?

Re: City v Al Hilal

I would assume Al Hilal will play their first team and we will play the youngsters and trialists and 2nd/3rd 'stringers'.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were a loss and wouldn't give a fuck.

Al Hilal are one of Asias best teams I thought, or is that Al Kebab or one of the other 523 teams with the word Al in their names?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 am --<br /><br />anyone have a link and time for this?

Re: City v Al Hilal

Barcelona won 4-0 against the Asian champions Al Sadd last year in the World Club Championships. I don't know if Hilal are one of the better sides in Asia or not. Assuming in Saudi Arabia they will be.

As for losing would be exceptionally surprised if that happened.

As for time it seems to be 6pm (the club site is listing the local Austrian time 7pm for some reason) via streams (try firstrowsports.eu) or could wait until after 10pm for the delayed 90 minute broadcast on ESPN.

In local central European time what time will the first 'Mancini out' post be? ;-)

Great to have the football back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.