Kick off time for tonight?

Re: City v Al Hilal

tumblr_m5kk1ykfIM1r3l41yo3_250.gif

Re: 1st Pre Season match link...

The best thing on the pitch was the new City kits!!!

Played all youth side except Kolo and Weiss, The whole team was wasteful in possession especially Razzac and Boyata, if their pass completion was above 30% I'd be surprised. Savic still looks like a car crash waiting to happen. First half we kept possession without troubling the keeper very much, we went behind deservedly after 65mins, never had a shot on target in the second half.

Final score 1-0 and to be honest the best team won, they looked comfortable on the ball and passed far better than we did, everytime they came forward our defence looked suspect, they were clean on goal and could have had a couple more to be honest. At the end I was was left wondering what the point of the game was having played all the youth players together!!!

That Jelavic lad must have been a bit gutted, came on at half-time for his trial and taken off not long after for Mancini Jr.

Simply unacceptable.
Disgraceful performance.
Them players ought to be ashamed. They need to go and take a long hard look at themselves!

Couldn't watch the game online but have it recorded on ESPN for a late viewing when I'm back from the pub. Seriously though, looking at the comments is it worth a watch? Even just to see how some of the younger players got on like Lopes? Or if my boy Weiss was looking good?

Any feedback would be great! Cheers Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.