Kick off time for tonight?

Re: City v Al Hilal

LoveCity said:
That's the problem with pre-season, you get amped up to see the boys again, then the games are mind-numbingly boring. The Arsenal game in China will probably be the first entertaining match.
i really hope so

Re: City v Al Hilal

Blue Haze said:
GerBlueBear said:
Couldn't watch the game online but have it recorded on ESPN for a late viewing when I'm back from the pub. Seriously though, looking at the comments is it worth a watch? Even just to see how some of the younger players got on like Lopes? Or if my boy Weiss was looking good?

Any feedback would be great! Cheers Blues

Watch the first half. Second was an EDS borefest.

Cheers Haze, if I'm drunk enough the second half may look good if I stick it who knows!

Re: 1st Pre Season match link...

ABU inc GDR said:
The best thing on the pitch was the new City kits!!!

Played all youth side except Kolo and Weiss, The whole team was wasteful in possession especially Razzac and Boyata, if their pass completion was above 30% I'd be surprised. Savic still looks like a car crash waiting to happen. First half we kept possession without troubling the keeper very much, we went behind deservedly after 65mins, never had a shot on target in the second half.

Final score 1-0 and to be honest the best team won, they looked comfortable on the ball and passed far better than we did, everytime they came forward our defence looked suspect, they were clean on goal and could have had a couple more to be honest. At the end I was was left wondering what the point of the game was having played all the youth players together!!!
Sounds like that was the point of the game; youth assessment.

I guess I didn't miss anything. Still though, I would like to catch this match just to see the youth play.

Guess I'll be searching out a download,
Or will it stream later when ESPN airs it?

Marco Lopes

Jack Wilshire was given the chance to play in the League when he was 16 or 17 so why not Lopes ?

Young trialist Mario Jelavic?

Today we put on a young, tall striker - Mario Jelavic.

All I can find is: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Jelavic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Jelavic</a>

Debuted for Hajduk aged 17, they finished 2nd. Seems to have played for all Croatia youth teams.

How did he look? Apparently he only played very short time?

Re: Marco Lopes

If we confident enough in his ability then he will be given a chance. To be cautious though youth production in this country is dreadful, so we don't know if the system in England could ruin him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.