Kick off time

Now this may be a radical thought but.......... could it be due to TV coverage on Sky!!

I think it is good of the club to let fans know as a lot of people might have thought it was an 8.00 KO.

But then I am known for my eccentricity........... the electricity comes later!!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Because they cocked up the printing on some tickets saying it was 8pm!

The mind boggles sometimes.

After years if searching we've finally found the person who has never made a mistake in his life.

manchester blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Because they cocked up the printing on some tickets saying it was 8pm!

The mind boggles sometimes.

After years if searching we've finally found the person who has never made a mistake in his life.

The number of mistakes these clowns have made over the years would take a year to count.

I'll leave the boozer at the usual 8.10 just to make sure no drinking time is lost fannying about waiting for K.O.

Better to be safe than sorry.

lancs blue said:
Because originally it was an 8pm KO on the Monday night? Tbh I don't know why City don't just ko all night games at 8pm.

If we kicked off all games at 8pm there'd be no fucker left in the ground by the start of the second half in the rush to beat the traffic and get home for supper and a cup of horlicks before bedtime ;-)

Blue2112 said:
lancs blue said:
Because originally it was an 8pm KO on the Monday night? Tbh I don't know why City don't just ko all night games at 8pm.

If we kicked off all games at 8pm there'd be no fucker left in the ground by the start of the second half in the rush to beat the traffic and get home for supper and a cup of horlicks before bedtime ;-)
Plus telling people it's 7:45pm means they know that they've got to be in by 8:30pm to boo the team off at half-time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.