Kick off time

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue2112 said:
lancs blue said:
Because originally it was an 8pm KO on the Monday night? Tbh I don't know why City don't just ko all night games at 8pm.

If we kicked off all games at 8pm there'd be no fucker left in the ground by the start of the second half in the rush to beat the traffic and get home for supper and a cup of horlicks before bedtime ;-)
Plus telling people it's 7:45pm means they know that they've got to be in by 8:30pm to boo the team off at half-time.

8.30 arrival boo the team for 2 mins just in time to then fuck off for another half hour for a smoke and a pint at half time, come back for 5 mins to boo some more and then fuck off home to beat the traffic....

lancs blue said:
Because originally it was an 8pm KO on the Monday night? Tbh I don't know why City don't just ko all night games at 8pm.

Because Sky decide k o time for games they televise !

Would have missed my coach from Bury if I didn't see this thread, I was sure it was 8pm too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.