kick Quinn out

Re: kick Quinn out!!

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Like the thread says,I want this long streak of piss out of the hall of fame,the bloke hates us.

Agree 100%. The man hates us and never has a good word to say about us. He's a total cock.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:28 pm --<br /><br />
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Like the thread says,I want this long streak of piss out of the hall of fame,the bloke hates us.

Agree 100%. The man hates us and never has a good word to say about us. He's a total cock.

Lets get this going properly, if enough of us contact the club then I'm sure something will be done.

Quinn is class A toss pot.

For a former hero of the Club he certainly doesn't show us any bias.

At one point tonight he described our team as showing - ; " A lack of application", followed by words indicating the players were letting MR P down. That's the squad players by the way against the Champions of Europe.

Its been a long time since I studied Law but the legal term for that statement is Slander.

I watched it with the volume off. What was he saying?

He knows where is bread is buttered, he is sucking the devils cock ( Murdoch) £££££

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.