kick Quinn out

Re: kick Quinn out!!

I don't understand why he is so bitter, never has anything decent to say about us

I voted for him .........what a **** he is now....I think he and Tyler are the biggest wankers for slagging us

I just think he's a clueless **** and latches onto any point he can to try and make himself look more knowledgeable than he is. Can't remember which game it was, but it was pretty recent. Hart kicked out and unusually it found a City player. Quinn immediately commented that "Joe's kicking and distribution was a strong point of his game" He obviously hasn't spent any time watching Joe, or he'd know it was one of his biggest flaws. He just picked up on it because it was what he'd seen in the last few seconds. In other words he's a fucking chancer. A know nowt bullshitting streak of piss.

Watch out for it next time he commentates. A player will do something good and Quinn will tell you how much a part of his game it is.

Quinn is in the hall of fame because of his performances as a City player, not a Sky pundit.

His performances for us at the time were better than most and he always gave 100% when he was wearing the shirt.

I think on Sky he tries to be impartial a little too much, which often seems negative to us fans.

I also recall a few years back from fans of other clubs that he was too biased towards City - anyone remember the derby at OT a few years back when during half time, we were singing "When the Blues go marching in" all through the break and Quinn was caught on camera whistling along??

I don't think he hates us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.