kick Quinn out

City Raider said:
after summerbee sky probably think all proper blues are nutters :)

I remember buzzer saying "we'll come back soon and hammer this lot". Remind me what happened the following season...............

paulchapo said:
Quinn was not a bad footballer.Good in the air[obviously given his height] he also had quite a deft touch for a big man and scored some great goals.On one momentous occasion he scored the winner,then had to go in goal and saved a penalty,against Derby i think?

I am not sure how he warrants a place in some hall of fame though.His goals never saved us from relegation,won us a trophy or got us promoted.He was just another run of the mill footballer who played for us and moved on.It shows how bad we were for so many years if some fans voted him into a hall of fame!

Quinn was a reject from Arsenal who did OK for us - nothing more nothing less.
How on earth he ever got into our hall of fame is completely beyond me.

its only when he said "you have to feel sorry for man united" after Aquero goal i thought what a strange thing to say as i don't think any neutral felt sorry for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.