kick Quinn out

right. I left the ground on the full time whistle, got home at 11pm.. I was up at half three (am) left the house at 4 am for work in bradford at 5am. Got home at 6.30 had some beers and whisky. It is now 9.30 so I am authorised or what ever the word is to sway with out a doubt the man is a twat.
I am told he slagged off our first two goals, bastard.

buzzer1 said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
everytime i hear quinn talk about us, i can't help but think he plays reverse phsycology in front of the cameras. inside his heart he is edging us on to win the game. and also try be more neutral.

I have thought this mate and i hope we are right..me thinks so.

+ 2

Re: kick Quinn out!!

willipp said:
crmcfc said:
r.soleofsalford said:
niall quinn in our hall of fame is a fucking joke anyway, he is by far the worst player in it that i`ve seen play

you obviously did not see the others at the time he played for us then

His penalty save against Derby was quite simply outstanding.

I thought it was stupendous.

I love Niall Quinn and that could never change. I think he loves us too deeeeeeeeeep inside. :-)

droylsdenblue said:
crmcfc said:
He's not that bad what exactly do you want him to do? Most on here won't remember the service he gave to the club, don't think he hates us.

I'm not getting all this hysterical paranoia from some city fans just because somebody does not keep creaming themselves about how great we are, be careful because that's acting like rags....
He's a twat
Yep, he is a twat.

McManamans the same but I'll tell you who I loath to hear talk about us - Chris Waddle.
He just seems to despise us.

Remove an ex-player from the HOF because his punditry is crap? Really?

Who's arsed? Nobody's going to remember his punditry are they?

Like Neville is with United, he's paid to be unbiased. Probably comes across bad because he has to prove he's being unbiased.

Don't be daft.

It's not rocket science lads, just simple economics

He's paid by Sky to trot out banal cliches whilst adhering to their editorial position. A greater proportion of their audience support the rags than any other team. We're the rags bitterest rivals. Rags don't like seeing us win and when we do win they certainly don't wanna hear the panel eulogizing us. Hence Quinny doesn't fawn over us.

He was a good servant to City as a player, he's not a blue and doesn't have to be to maintain his place as a well thought of ex player.

Some people are so sensitive

Re: kick Quinn out!!

ctidcarl said:
Quinn is in the hall of fame because of his performances as a City player, not a Sky pundit.

His performances for us at the time were better than most and he always gave 100% when he was wearing the shirt.

I think on Sky he tries to be impartial a little too much, which often seems negative to us fans.

I also recall a few years back from fans of other clubs that he was too biased towards City - anyone remember the derby at OT a few years back when during half time, we were singing "When the Blues go marching in" all through the break and Quinn was caught on camera whistling along??

I don't think he hates us
Salient point. I think some mouthing off on here should bear this in mind. I do recall him being quite pro-City when he went back into media in 2011 but I bet Rag Sports have told him to shut up or lose his job.

kippaxblue76 said:
Why is it that Sky, BBC, BT Sport etc do not have any decent ex City players or managers on, Dean Ashton for WH last night and Quinn was introduced as ex Sunderland player/manager/chairman. Rarely if at all do we get ex City on. It fucking stinks and it pisses me off, we need to start some sort of campaign to put a stop to this so that there is some sort of balance. The amount of ex red dippers as pundits is a fucking joke as well.

Does anyone actually know if Quinn left on bad terms because something just doesn't sit right with him.
i wonder if the day mike summerbee gave sky that roasting has anything to do with it (and hes been proved 100% correct what he said)!!!

i don't dislike him particularly because i think he is being mean about city, that would be pretty immature as he is a pundit ffs. He's hardly going to be bouncing around the studio shouting 'TAKE IT..,TAAAAKKKKEEE ITTTTTTT!!!'
I dislike him as I find his cliche ridden commentary extremely banal and boring. He very rarely has anything interesting to say and regularly repeats his thoughts. Was watching Leeroy Rosenior on the league cup highlights show the other night, found him to quite passable. I usually think most of them are wankers anyway, whoever is on pundit duties, usually because they are. Apart from the Soccer Saturday gents, now they are good craic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.