kick Quinn out

Re: kick Quinn out!!

I really don't like buying into this media bias thing, but it's clear as day. When we scored against Plzen to go a goal up you could audibly hear Tyler sigh as it went in.

richball_PF55 said:
he's a legend, grow up and stop acting like children.
Was a legend but, he is becoming an embarrassment the more he commentates for city games... His Opinions are predictable, mostly stereotyped and I'd much prefer the rags legend in rat face because he is fairer with his game appraisal...

loved him as a player , but he is following the sky agenda , i really thought he had some integrity , but i suppose a nice fat salary soon removes any principles he ever had , next time hes at the etihad , i want to here "niall quinn is a wanker" loud and clear.

Noticed for a while he has a massive chip on his shoulder about City. Maybe we still owe him some wages.

Can't remember just what he said, but don't think for one moment he said anything i wouldn't have said, not about the way we played in that first half anyway, just because he didn't kiss our arses is no reason to get upset, at 2-0 down i didn't think we had a chance either, but was it a question of us playing well or them not bothering that led to us winning, my opinion is they turned off, didn't think we played all that brilliant myself, but we got the win.

bluesoup said:
richball_PF55 said:
he's a legend, grow up and stop acting like children.
Was a legend but, he is becoming an embarrassment the more he commentates for city games... His Opinions are predictable, mostly stereotyped and I'd much prefer the rags legend in rat face because he is fairer with his game appraisal...

niall quinn in our hall of fame is a fucking joke anyway, he is by far the worst player in it that i`ve seen play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.