kicked off in a salford pub

r.soleofsalford

this morning someone told me that it kicked off between rags and blues in the flat iron on salford precinct. it came as a bit of a surprise as i didnt even know there were many blues round there. does anybody know if this is true or just a lot of old bollox.

r.soleofsalford said:
this morning someone told me that it kicked off between rags and blues in the flat iron on salford precinct. it came as a bit of a surprise as i didnt even know there were many blues round there. does anybody know if this is true or just a lot of old bollox.
Friggin ell it's only half Eleven now, what time did it open this morning for loads of football fans to be in there.

r.soleofsalford said:
doesnt suprise me one bit that,it happened on the height aswell a couple of seasons back also.............anyways theres no CITY fans in salford i will have you kjnow.

Bluebee2 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Friggin ell it's only half Eleven now, what time did it open this morning for loads of football fans to be in there.

sorry i could of phrased that better it kicked of on derby day.

and it opens at 9am for the pissheads and taxi drivers apparently :)

sir malcom said:
r.soleofsalford said:
doesnt suprise me one bit that,it happened on the height aswell a couple of seasons back also.............anyways theres no CITY fans in salford i will have you kjnow.

i`ll have you know i come from (cough) irlams o`th height

now residing in sunny ellenbrook

r.soleofsalford said:
sir malcom said:

i`ll have you know i come from (cough) irlams o`th height

now residing in sunny ellenbrook
I went to school their,seems buile hill,st lawrences andhope high ,had a large blue following for Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.