kicked off in a salford pub

r.soleofsalford said:
salfordbluemcfc said:
Not heard about flat iron pal,but we was in eastlands bar when it went off.

yes i heard and also mary d`s

my point being i was shocked that there were blues who go in the flat iron on salford precinct.

I live in Weaste and there are a few of us. Not many though. To be fair the last place I would have wanted to go on Saturday afternoon was the Flat Iron, that would be asking for trouble.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
r.soleofsalford said:
yes i heard and also mary d`s

my point being i was shocked that there were blues who go in the flat iron on salford precinct.

I live in Weaste and there are a few of us. Not many though. To be fair the last place I would have wanted to go on Saturday afternoon was the Flat Iron, that would be asking for trouble.
Live seedley,lived in weaste for15 years.flat iron! Fuck that any day of the week!!!!am going to the Oxford on chapel st at 4 for today's game.

I watched the game in The Park Hotel in Monton, the place was heaving. 85% of the people in the pub were rags. No trouble at all and most of them were having friendly banter.

BlueSniffer said:
I watched the game in The Park Hotel in Monton, the place was heaving. 85% of the people in the pub were rags. No trouble at all and most of them were having friendly banter.

been in there a few times and yes there was no trouble then, thats how it should be. i also go in the colliers on mossley common there was a bit of handbags during the villa game.

Danny Hoekman said:
salfordbluemcfc said:
Not heard about flat iron pal,but we was in eastlands bar when it went off.

What happened in there?
There was a load of rags under the telle near the smoking area,all smokin weed,didn't even know that were utd,about 10 mins in second half it just went table nd chairs being chucked for5 mins or so,that was it really.handbags I believe a blue got hurt,it could ov got really nasty.

BlueSniffer said:

I'm pretty sure a coach goes from The Park on matchday, although it is definitely predominantly rag, mainly because of where it is.

r.soleofsalford said:
BlueSniffer said:

been in there a few times and yes there was no trouble then, thats how it should be. i also go in the colliers on mossley common there was a bit of handbags during the villa game.

THE COLLIERS i go in now and again ,they have a picture of Keanes tackle on Alfie h hanging up in the vault,i know you may think why the hell do i go in,well they keep very very quiet when i nip in for a pint.

Mid 90's I used to work nights on Missouri Avenue , Weaste and at 6.30am on a Saturday morning while walking home towards Cross Lane I'd call in The Flat Iron for a full breakfast and the odd pint or four of Stella.
Was full of the market lads/night shift taxi lads at that time .
Was always Rag central around there.
I'd be surprised if there was a few blues in there ? But I've seen strange things happening in pubs on Salford Precinct so I guess anything's possible. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.