kicked off in a salford pub

sir malcom said:
r.soleofsalford said:
been in there a few times and yes there was no trouble then, thats how it should be. i also go in the colliers on mossley common there was a bit of handbags during the villa game.

THE COLLIERS i go in now and again ,they have a picture of Keanes tackle on Alfie h hanging up in the vault,i know you may think why the hell do i go in,well they keep very very quiet when i nip in for a pint.
Sir Malcom
Methinks you're telling porkies mate ,all the lads in that vault are my pals and one my brother (a red for my sins) it is also my regular pub. I know for fact that them lads wont keep quiet for anyone especially our kid,

Colins Bellend said:
sir malcom said:
THE COLLIERS i go in now and again ,they have a picture of Keanes tackle on Alfie h hanging up in the vault,i know you may think why the hell do i go in,well they keep very very quiet when i nip in for a pint.
Sir Malcom
Methinks you're telling porkies mate ,all the lads in that vault are my pals and one my brother (a red for my sins) it is also my regular pub. I know for fact that them lads wont keep quiet for anyone especially our kid,
Have they a snap up of keanes tackle,and when i go in NOTHING is said,as i wont name drop buddie,but if you want to pm me,i maybe able to put you right .

after the odd derby victory we went from the matches and ended up in the brass handles edgehill close! About 10 of us all singing city songs, on chairs etc. Not for the feint hearted. Only probably survivrd the visits because of associations etc! s

BlueSniffer said:
I watched the game in The Park Hotel in Monton, the place was heaving. 85% of the people in the pub were rags. No trouble at all and most of them were having friendly banter.
The Eccles OSC run from the park hotel..... we have been taking around 50 fans to the home games these last few months ..... around 50% of the branch are from Salford!!! Got around 90 members upto now !! the new branch flag will be getting its first outing at the Notts County game.

salfordpaul said:
after the odd derby victory we went from the matches and ended up in the brass handles edgehill close! About 10 of us all singing city songs, on chairs etc. Not for the feint hearted. Only probably survivrd the visits because of associations etc! s

well i wouldn`t fancy a pint in that place it doesn`t appeal to me, just like a game of russian roulette doesn`t appeal to me.

Knowing certain areas of Sunny Salford I'm gobsmacked that any Blues would go into a pub on Salford Precinct to watch a City game. Suicidle quite frankly.

Alex the Blue

Alex the Blue said:
Knowing certain areas of Sunny Salford I'm gobsmacked that any Blues would go into a pub on Salford Precinct to watch a City game. Suicidle quite frankly.

Alex the Blue

alex don't believe the hype, there's thousands of blues all around Salford! And I'll let you in on another one, I don't know one rag season ticket holder! That are the same in Salford as everywhere else, sky reds!! In my street out of ten houses six are blue! Am not saying it's like that all over but there are a lot more than city fans say there are! City fans love the... " we're from mcr they re from Salford" utter bollicks!

salfordpaul said:
Alex the Blue said:

Alex the Blue

alex don't believe the hype, there's thousands of blues all around Salford! And I'll let you in on another one, I don't know one rag season ticket holder! That are the same in Salford as everywhere else, sky reds!! In my street out of ten houses six are blue! Am not saying it's like that all over but there are a lot more than city fans say there are! City fans love the... " we're from mcr they re from Salford" utter bollicks!

when i played golf and was a member of the marriott it was about 50-50 blues and bastards.

I have to disagree, i have lived in Salford all my life and i can tell you this, 90% are rags at a generous estimate. Nearly everyone in my local is a rag and the majority of people i meet in Salford are rags. Maybe most City fans in Salford stay at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.