kicked off in a salford pub

black mamba said:
goatinho said:
we really need a pub in swinton/salford where we should all go for away games are not out numbered by rags.

What's this place like ?

Name: The Britannia - Location: Pendlebury
Address: 711 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 8FL
friendly working class, caters for most...
Shows most football matches. Seems to be a city pub with a lot united fans as locals....

Gets rammed out with blues on matchdays.

As for the Swan, the new landlord is a rag (though I'm pretty sure his dad was a Bolton fan). Used to be alright watching it on the big screen in the backroom.

Blue Punter said:
black mamba said:
What's this place like ?

Name: The Britannia - Location: Pendlebury
Address: 711 Bolton Road, Pendlebury, Manchester, M27 8FL
friendly working class, caters for most...
Shows most football matches. Seems to be a city pub with a lot united fans as locals....

Gets rammed out with blues on matchdays.

As for the Swan, the new landlord is a rag (though I'm pretty sure his dad was a Bolton fan). Used to be alright watching it on the big screen in the backroom.
i wouldnt say rammed out , probably biggest blue pub in swintonn though . i used to go in every game more more reds were coming in but then again ive not been in this season.

I was in for the Sunderland game, it was rammed.
My cousin lives round the corner from there. He's not a fan of the place.

whipper said:
Boots_ said:
Was the pub just up from the Flemish called the Woolpack or am I thinking of the woodman?

The Woolpack was the one nearest the roundabout i think,i used to go for a pint in the Sportsman ( Not sure what it was called before that) when i was at Salford Tech.Then go to the end block of flats nearest to where Mc Donalds is now to get a weed.

That was about 83

EXACTLY THE SAME BUT IN 2000-2003!! fook alls changed!!

well i reckon we should all try to get to the same boozer anyway for the chelsea game or maybe the dynamo game?

Chelsea game sounds good,where we all going then???

Robin hoods not to bad! Top rd.beers ok but I've never seen us win in there..

how a poll for the chelsea game? lol
im not arsed really
probably the brit but i would go to the welly on the height as its nearest to me or the white swan? even the weavers is ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.