kicked off in a salford pub

gaudinho's stolen car said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the colliers mossley common is ok, you cant completely get away from the shit, but when ive been there a good few in also the park hotel monton.

home games i`m at coms and i try to go to as many away`s as possible. the rest ill go to the pub

I go up to the Dutton behind Strangeways for the away matches, they have all the matches on and a handful of decent Blues. Cheap and cheerful, no mither.

is that boddies or joseph`s

The New Oxford in Bexley Square is a cracking pub. Although I would suggest keeping clear of the Prince of Wales in Lower Broughton, just down the road from Mocha Parade.

platty7 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I do enjoy a pint on the Height. Never watch the football up there though, as it's full of rags who don't go to the games.

i watched the match in the waggon on sat there were a few blues in there

i used to go in there years, back before i got married.

there was a bloke used to stand at the end of the bar singing opera or some bollox.

i also used to go in the salford consevative club. we used to have lock in`s. playing snooker, three card, or shoot. i made more money on a friday night than i earned as a printer all week.

it then became a tanning center. and for you real old codgers there was a club up stair called reggies

r.soleofsalford said:
oh the pleasures of salfords many fine hostelry`s. the ambience, bon ami, the company of good fellows one and all.

something i find sadly lacking in places like didsbury, worsley, and the like

Here, here.
I've had many a enjoyable evening with the company of good fellows in the likes of The Griffin,The Ship, and even The Fraggle.
;-)

r.soleofsalford said:
Second Skin said:
I used to live round the corner from The Mariners on Liverpool St.

I am sure they had a bloke with an eye patch playing the organ in there.

athole st. it gone like so many

I know, I lived on Derg St. Went passed when they were knocking them down and my house was half done. Could see all the crap I left in loft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.