kicked off in a salford pub

Salford is Salford, Manchester is Manchester, two seperate Cities. I'm all for a Salford Blues get together but ffs anywhere but Salford.

Alex the Blue, from Swinton a satelite of Salford.

warpig said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the one over the road from stretford arndale

yeh thats the one. kareoke starts in there at about 1:30pm on a friday afternoon.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1tqxzWdKKu8#t=5s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... dKKu8#t=5s</a>

i`ll bring my guitar you bring your banjo and the rest of your family :)
its worth a watch

Happy days...

2691561525_9dd3558963.jpg

2692376032_4f0e121947.jpg

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Alex the Blue said:
Salford is Salford, Manchester is Manchester, two seperate Cities. I'm all for a Salford Blues get together but ffs anywhere but Salford.

Alex the Blue, from Swinton a satelite of Salford.

I agree we could meet up on the Salford/Manchester border somewhere like the Kings Arms.

Or here, is it still open ?

4879558171_a0af4b2945_z.jpg

r.soleofsalford said:
this morning someone told me that it kicked off between rags and blues in the flat iron on salford precinct. it came as a bit of a surprise as i didnt even know there were many blues round there. does anybody know if this is true or just a lot of old bollox.
fucking loads of blues round here... dont know anything about it kicking off, full of coffin dodgers now in there

sir malcom said:
r.soleofsalford said:
this morning someone told me that it kicked off between rags and blues in the flat iron on salford precinct. it came as a bit of a surprise as i didnt even know there were many blues round there. does anybody know if this is true or just a lot of old bollox.
doesnt suprise me one bit that,it happened on the height aswell a couple of seasons back also.............anyways theres no CITY fans in salford i will have you kjnow.
Knob

My grandma. Mary, worked for years in The Duchy and in The Maypole.

I was born just off Whit Lane.

But I've not lived in Salford since I was 5 years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.