kicked off in a salford pub

r.soleofsalford said:
Alex the Blue said:
The Flemish Weaver is in heartland rag area close to Salford Precinct but is no longer a pub. A medical centre I think.

Alex the blue

dear alex, i meant wheres the photo of the flemish weaver. not been in there for donkeys.

flamish is still a pub .i grew up around there (sorbus close) and dont forget the woodman which was at the bottom of spruce court

Blue Punter said:
Two of my mates went round Salford pubs selling Christmas cards a few years ago. They did ok until they went in the Flat Iron. One lad did the vault, the other in the lounge.

My mate in the lounge approached a dozen lads who had their drugs in full show on the table. He was bluntly told to fck off and stop mithering. Taking the hint, he headed for the exit. On the way out he told the other lad in the vault he'd run out of cards, but there was a few in the lounge who were interested.

He went outside and waited. About a minute later, his mate ran out of the boozer wearing a pint of lager and a load of cig dimps in his hair.

i know im crossing threads here, but we could start a collection and ask brooklandsblue2 if he could visit the flat iron and give one of his inspiration seminars.

platty7 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
dear alex, i meant wheres the photo of the flemish weaver. not been in there for donkeys.

flamish is still a pub .i grew up around there (sorbus close) and dont forget the woodman which was at the bottom of spruce court

Ah, Sorbus Close. That's where the denist, Mr Coniber was. His daughter was lovely.

Blue Punter said:
platty7 said:

Ah, Sorbus Close. That's where the denist, Mr Coniber was. His daughter was lovely.

been in all the pubs on the precinct. the paddock and the craven heifer that they turned into the golden gate. and further back, the town hall, the windsor bridge. there were more pubs than you could shake a stick at.

platty7 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Was the pub just up from the Flemish called the Woolpack or am I thinking of the woodman?

platty7 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

I've had plenty of 'messy' nights in the Flem. Especially when Pat had it.

[bigimg]http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/18192466.jpg[/bigimg]

Boots_ said:
platty7 said:

Was the pub just up from the Flemish called the Woolpack or am I thinking of the woodman?

The Woolpack was the one nearest the roundabout i think,i used to go for a pint in the Sportsman ( Not sure what it was called before that) when i was at Salford Tech.Then go to the end block of flats nearest to where Mc Donalds is now to get a weed.

That was about 83

whipper said:
Boots_ said:

The Woolpack was the one nearest the roundabout i think,i used to go for a pint in the Sportsman ( Not sure what it was called before that) when i was at Salford Tech.Then go to the end block of flats nearest to where Mc Donalds is now to get a weed.

That was about 83

Thorn Court AKA Fairy Towers.

whipper said:
Boots_ said:

That was about 83

the sportsman used to be called the woodman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.