Kicking off in Bristol tonight

Josh Blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
badman said:
the government does not exist to force people to integrate with one another. we are all free to choose our friends.

asian and black people have received so much abuse in the last decades by us white people so they tend to stick with their own.

That last sentence is absolute bullshit by the way. The reason they 'stick with their own' is nothing to do with any abuse that may have been given out years ago. Where do you get that black people only 'stick with their own' from by the way? I know plenty of black people and not one of them only hangs around with just other black people.

Everyone of my friends who are ethnic minorities have been racially abused in the street by strangers on more than one occasion.

One time during the Euro's I saw a Spanish lad being racially abused and was called a 'paki'.

I didn't say abuse doesn't happen, of course it does. I said that abuse isn't the reason they only hang around with 'their own'.

True_Blue69 said:
Josh Blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
That last sentence is absolute bullshit by the way. The reason they 'stick with their own' is nothing to do with any abuse that may have been given out years ago. Where do you get that black people only 'stick with their own' from by the way? I know plenty of black people and not one of them only hangs around with just other black people.

Everyone of my friends who are ethnic minorities have been racially abused in the street by strangers on more than one occasion.

One time during the Euro's I saw a Spanish lad being racially abused and was called a 'paki'.

I didn't say abuse doesn't happen, of course it does. I said that abuse isn't the reason they only hang around with 'their own'.

A lot of people who move to Spain end up living in those gated estates that are just full of other Brits( can never understand why anyone would do that), i very much doubt they do it because they have been abused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.