Kicking the ball out for injured players

Why dont they just allow the medical staff onto the pitch whilst the game is in process, like in rugby?

It would cut out people feigning injury for an advantage and would allow the medical staff to start the work needed!
I`ve been saying this for years.The only proviso I would have,would be that play would have to be stopped in the penalty area and if a goalie is injured.Fuck me the players at rugby keep well away from the medical staff whilst the ball is in play.

I`ve been saying this for years.The only proviso I would have,would be that play would have to be stopped in the penalty area and if a goalie is injured.Fuck me the players at rugby keep well away from the medical staff whilst the ball is in play.
Yes, well you don't want to get some fake blood in your mouth, do you?

Absolutely sick to fucking death of it! And I hate how you have to have the ball given back to you eighty yards back from where you last had it.

If the ref seems it to be a head injury or it's obvious it's a serious one (like Rodriguez the other year at at our place) then let him blow up and have an uncontested drop ball from where play stopped to restart the game.

Dont kick the ball out. Most injuries player can walk. Need to encourage players to e8ther get on with the game or get off the pitch so don't stop the game allow physio onto pitch to treat but player remains active until they are off the pitch. The majority of injuries aren't severe to stop a player from getting off the pitch.

Noticed last night's game Spain v England. As we gained a period of control and started moving the ball around quite well, a Spanish player went down and they played the ball out. This can be used tactically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.