Kiddo looks very overwhelmed

I heard a lot of chants last night for a man who came from Italy. Lets give Brian Kidd a really warm welcome as our new manager (be it temporarily) on Sunday.

Kiddo!

toofaraway said:
I heard a lot of chants last night for a man who came from Italy. Lets give Brian Kidd a really warm welcome as our new manager (be it temporarily) on Sunday.

Kiddo!

Agree. I expect Sunday to be full of Mancini chants, but a simple "Kiddo, give us a wave" wouldn't go amiss, just to show we love him too.

quiet_riot said:
toofaraway said:

Kiddo!

Agree. I expect Sunday to be full of Mancini chants, but a simple "Kiddo, give us a wave" wouldn't go amiss, just to show we love him too.

That's ok for you to suggest, I have shoulder length white hair and smoke a cigar.

I hope there is a chant for him - would make his day I'm sure.

toofaraway said:

Kiddo!

I also heard a lot of chants for Mancini, which was great. However I tried a few times, a lone voice in the wilderness, to start a Kiddo chant and the chant for Sheikh Mansour.

Long may Kiddo stay with us, a true FOOTBALL man and not a trace of guile. back stabbing about him.

Kiddo, Kiddo, he comes from Manchester to keep us sane and clear........... no good at this *lol* someone with more 'poetry' in their soul should make up a chant for Kiddo.

{To the tune of Robin Hood}

Brian Kidd,
Brian Kidd,
More a blue than red,
Brian Kidd,
Brian Kidd,
Scores with foot or head,
Feared by the rags, loved by the blues
Brian Kidd, Brian Kidd, Brian Kidd.

daveduke67 said:
quiet_riot said:
toofaraway said:

Kiddo!

That's ok for you to suggest, I have shoulder length white hair and smoke a cigar.

I hope there is a chant for him - would make his day I'm sure.

Maybe you can fix it for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.