Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

AD.jpg

Few kids want their heroes' shirts and Bluemoon has a meltdown.
No Bluemoon is trying to be sensible and show that this could cause a lot of problems. We are not living in the 70s when no one thought of a fan with a weapon or the fact that fans could get injured themselves.

Although we don’t like it there’s a very realistic reason for the searches at the entrance. This realism carries on to the pitch side with stewards and security.

Yes it’s mainly young kids but, as the saying goes, it’s the thin end of the wedge.
What was acceptable in the past is not always acceptable today.

Plus, at present we have the Covid crisis. Easing down yes but who is to say one of those pitch invaders hasn’t got Covid?

So, apart from the hang ‘em high folk (the minority), I think most folk are being perfectly rational.

Also as some folk have said it is against the rules and the FA only need the slightest excuse to punish City as we all know.
JMHO

he really hadn't thought that one out had he,arf.
I said if the player handed it over so clearly it has been thought out
The sight of Ronaldo telling stewards it’s ok and removing and willing handing his shirt over would attract the penalty
The player would be told by the club Not to do it under any circumstances due to Sanctions
Clearly if the player was physically assault as another poster suggested it wouldn’t result in penalty
The crux here is freely handed over
Presently the player are complicit this would remove that instantly
Would it not ?

Docked 3 points and a 3 game ban eh ?

I'm willing to take that chance and run on at Anfield in that case in their next home game.

I will wrestle Minamino to the ground if he don't hand it over,be worth the 3 points deducted,and a ban :)
Well it’s not willing handed over no ban or points deduction
However you have committed a criminal offence get arrested and face a three year ban
Like I say easy

The way things are at the moment with tits launching missiles it's probably the parents "throwing" the kids on the pitch!

When we won the title in 2018 their was three home games left, their was pitch invasion at the end of each game. Was at the Swansea match and was amazed at the scale of the invasion. Not like we had won the league that day

When we won the title in 2018 their was three home games left, their was pitch invasion at the end of each game. Was at the Swansea match and was amazed at the scale of the invasion. Not like we had won the league that day
And there will be this year too if we win the league again - but that's very different to what people are doing now.

I said if the player handed it over so clearly it has been thought out
The sight of Ronaldo telling stewards it’s ok and removing and willing handing his shirt over would attract the penalty
The player would be told by the club Not to do it under any circumstances due to Sanctions
Clearly if the player was physically assault as another poster suggested it wouldn’t result in penalty
The crux here is freely handed over
Presently the player are complicit this would remove that instantly
Would it not ?
Its a passing fad is it not .
It seems to be getting worse at the moment
in the heat of the moment when a game is over
and some scrote runs up to you and wants your shirt
maybe ,just maybe,you think fuck it,i dont want any trouble
and give the needy wipe what he wants.

to get to the point where 3 points are deducted ,well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.