Kids/adults running onto the pitch after the final whistle

A touch extreme, BN! I was thinking a night in the cells for all those involved, including the goons who encouraged him to hop over the wall, and a bill in the morning for the room!
Just a small touch though.

I wonder if the adults 'responsible' do in fact claim their offspring from wherever they are taken.

Kids do not get searched. It would be the easiest way to get a bomb or gun into the ground.
this is a problem that we have never grasped, went to see NYCFC back in 2017 before entering Yankee stadium everybody had to endure airport style security empty pockets into a tray and walk through metal detectors regardless of age, nobody physically touching you but does make you feel safer

Amount of time us women just get waived thru because no female to search is unbelievable. Doesn’t happen at home As they have wands but away games happens all the time.

Security at football is nothing more than box ticking and theatre. If someone was going to do something really sinister, by the time they’ve left their front door that morning it’s already too late to stop it.

At the Watford game the security guy’s little wand started beeping on my shoulder/arm. He just said “have you got anything metal in there mate?” To which I said “no.”

He just waved me in. Granted I don’t fit the visual profile of your average suicide bomber but at least make a vague attempt to do your job.

I could’ve easily had 10 hand grenades, a machete, a shotgun and a half and half scarf hidden up there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.