Kids at Wembley

Pagie said:
Id love to take him he loves football and loves City, problem is its 75 quid a ticket for kids and I cant afford it right now. Decisions decisions.
carry him in paige and say hes only 3. have a top day

Pagie said:
Just wondering about taking children to Wembley, my little lad is only 4 does he need a ticket or can I chance carrying him through.

Im the same as you pal. My lad has a season ticket as well , although don't need one till next season.. Same thing could do with saving the £££ but i think you have to get them a ticket down there

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Hide him in your jacket? How big is he haha

Hes a big lad for 4 !! Cheers for all the input guys. Do you really think they would turn you away on the day if it was against the rules ??<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
my mate took two kids to the semi aged 6 and 5 they were that knackerd after the trip down they slept throughout the entire match

A lad I know come on our coach to the semi, took his 4 year old daughter, not only was she awake all the way there and through the game, but also all the way back, god knows what shes running on !!

Pagie said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Hide him in your jacket? How big is he haha

Hes a big lad for 4 !! Cheers for all the input guys. Do you really think they would turn you away on the day if it was against the rules ??

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm --

marco said:
my mate took two kids to the semi aged 6 and 5 they were that knackerd after the trip down they slept throughout the entire match

A lad I know come on our coach to the semi, took his 4 year old daughter, not only was she awake all the way there and through the game, but also all the way back, god knows what shes running on !!

I've been having the same dilema mate although my lad doesn't have a season ticket yet. On the Wembely site it says anyone must have a vaild match ticket. No age restrictions and it stipulates carry-ins and knee sitters. You may get him in but you might not. It's a toughie.

Pagie said:

Coke and Haribo's. Kept my youngest lad going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.