Kids in block 110??

Hinchcliffe at the far post

Waiting at the far post for that cross from David
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

I say you name him and shame him so he can get some help for his problerm. Anyone drunk enough to fall into kid needs his fucking shit sorted out.

bluegarty said:
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

i had a spare on sat but didnt take my youngest she would have had a nightmare when everyone went mad when we scored,there is a fair few in there thats had a few me included its just the way it is excitment and all that

bluegarty said:
I'm not gonna name him but a few people will know who I mean.... Just wanted opinions on kids in block 110 as he has been buzzing about the game all weekend but this incident slightly overshadowed it for me.

Were you ever in the Kippax as a kid when we scored ?

bluegarty said:
I'm not gonna name him but a few people will know who I mean.... Just wanted opinions on kids in block 110 as he has been buzzing about the game all weekend but this incident slightly overshadowed it for me.

if he's happy carry on 'why not'

Hamann Pineapple said:
bluegarty said:

Were you ever in the Kippax as a kid when we scored ?
I was and loved it though it scared the shut out of me but it's a diff world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.