Kids in block 110??

Hopefully the offender will read this thread and offer an explanation for his behaviour? That would be the decent thing to do.....

FantasyIreland said:
Hopefully the offender will read this thread and offer an explanation for his behaviour? That would be the decent thing to do.....
Or name him and let him get the shit he deserves

block 110 isnt the place for young uns mate but if you want to bring him to games then nobody should tell you where you should be.

name him.

i sit in 109 with my lad whos 9 this time, but we have been in 110 and 111 in a few cup games, he loves standing on his seat and joining in with a bit of the banter

I wouldnt take my two lads in there 11 and 8 , but the choice is yours,i suppose if ya want him growing up swearing and abusing opposition fans then great ,just think they should be a bit older so they already have a good grounding and understand thats for football and not everyday life. ps buy him a fighting dog pup as well .

bluegarty said:
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

I think people who are so pissed they are unable to stand properly should not be denied entry into the ground.

bluegarty said:
I took my 7 year old to the Chelsea game and he stood on a seat in block 110, a very controversial poster on this site (who was either very drunk or off his head) told me that kids should be allowed in 110 after he fell over into me nearly knocking my boy over. My lad loves going to the game and going in 110 (which is where my season ticket is) but it has made me think about whether to take him again in that particular block. What does everyone else think?

To be completely honest mate they tucked off a load of decent fans who liked their seats in the North Stand to make a full stand for families! So anyone who ever moans at me for swearing in front of a kid will get me pointing over to the North Stand and say "Family Stand is that way mate, if your kid doesn't like my swearing don't sit him near me!"

And it's 110, what do you expect, it does get a bit rowdy! Some lads go out on a Friday night and get totally tanked up and on the drugs and go at it all night, then go to the game, whether they bump into a kid while ballooning at the game won't even come into the reckoning and if it happens they'll probably remember on Tuesday and think 'oh should have apologised to that bloke for that'!

I sit in 112 and there was a young lad sat in the end seat of the Chelsea section. When we scored and our fans were giving their fans shit this little lad looked terrified, he must have been 7 or 8. His dad was looking a bit annoyed, but at the end of the day if he takes his lad to an away game that young he must have known away fans take a bit of abuse?

bluegarty said:
The first game I went to was the 3-3 draw with the rags in 1971. I got knocked off the bar I was sat on in the Kippax by a rag when they first scored. Didn't let it bother me and am still going so he'll be okay, just don't make it into a big thing for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.